Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SRK's First Salary

Shah Rukh Khan is affluent and acclaimed today, but the man had his fair allotment of barrier blocks. He adventures about the canicule way afore he became a television actor. “I becoming my aboriginal bacon by ushering. It wasa Pankaj Udhas concert, and I was blockage access tickets and demography bodies to their seats. I becoming Rs. 50 and was on the top of the world,” he says.
What did Shah Rukh Khan do with his aboriginal pay? “Well, aloof like anybody I acclimated it to accomplish my dream. I got into a alternation and accomplished Agra. My ambition was consistently to see the Taj Mahal.
All this was way afore alike my Fauji days,” he smiles. So activity may be adequate for the amateur today, but it’s difficult for SRK to balloon the boxy yesterdays. “Those canicule accumulate you apprehensive and your anxiety durably rooted. They were additionally actual beautiful,” he signs off.

0 comments: